My friend and excellent logo designer, David Airey, is giving away $4,000 in blog prizes to celebrate his 1 year anniversary of his blog. There are some incredible prizes in this competition – some of the best I have ever seen in a blog contest, including:
- Personal marketing / advertising plan from Maki of Dosh Dosh. Maki is an expert where blog advertising is concerned, and he is kindly donating his time to help you make the most of your new custom blog.
- Logo design from Tara Roskell of Graphic Design Blog. You only need to visit Graphic Design Blog to realise that Tara really knows a lot about great design.
- Blog review and email interview published on Make It Great! with Phil Gerbyshak. The man to ‘make it great’ will critique your blog and feature you on his very own PR5 blog.
- Behringer Podcastudio USB Podcasting Kit, kindly donated by Fraser’s Affiliate Marketing Blog. Looking for a new way to express yourself? Ever wanted to be a famous producer? Then podcasting is the answer and the BEHRINGER PODCASTUDIO USB bundle has all you need to make high-quality podcasts and home recordings.
- One hour product launch consultation with Design Translator (DT) of Design Sojourn. Whether you’re launching a line of t-shirts, custom furniture, electronics, or any other product, DT will lend you his product launch expertise.
My business, Unique Blog Designs, is even giving away a custom WordPress theme design as one of the prizes.
The deadline for entries is Wednesday, September 26th 2007, and the winners will be announced on David’s blog on Monday, October 1st 2007. You can learn more about the contest here on David blog.