Domain parking is the process of buying a domain name and then displaying revenue-generating advertisements on it. The hope is that people will type in your domain address and click on the links. The problem is that these “parked domans” are not indexed by search engines and they display no relevent content other than contextual ads. WhyPark, a new domain parking service, is determined to change this.
WhyPark allows you to easily automatically add high quality, contextually-relevent articles to parked pages using keywords you select. Traditional “parked pages” are now a thing of the past. Hundreds of useful articles will be displayed on your site, providing your visitors with content they will find useful and worth reading. All articles are automatically provided by WhyPark.
The best part is that WhyPark allows you to select the advertising network of your choice for each domain. Now, you do not have to split the advertising cut like you do with other domain parking services, such as Sedo or Fabulous. The articles encourage type-in and link traffic visitors to your domain and increase the time they spend at your site (and the chance that they will click on an ad).
Benefits of WhyPark:
- Keyword rich titles on every page
- Easy to follow index pages and automatically updated site maps
- High keyword density. Since the only articles that appear on your web site are related to the exact keywords you’ve chosen, the result is a themed, content-rich web site with high keyword density
- Layout and code optimized for search engines
- New content is added daily keeping search engines coming back for more
- Duplicate content is a thing of the past; rotating article introductions on every page are based on your keywords and every page is always unique
- Automated Google Sitemap creation
- Easily create new, custom pages for your website in seconds
Theoretically, WhyPark’s unique service should at least double your advertising profits because you are no longer sharing the ad revenue. Plus, having your site indexed by search engines will provide for more link-in traffic. The price is a one-time fee of $99 for up to 100 domains. This works out to, obviously, $1 per domian. That is an incredible value to have quality content for $1 per page. All you need to do to get set up is join WhyPark.com and change the nameservers over to WhyPark. They even provide the hosting.