Well, Mr. Gary Lee tagged me again. This time, the topic is: what are my top 5 obsessive thoughts, as of late?
1. Getting Healthy – over the past few weeks I have been on a surge of getting fit by running everyday, working out 6 days a week, and eating healthy. I am cutting fast food out of my diet and just sticking to healthy meals, mostly chicken and vegetables. My favorite meal as of late is the spicy chicken wrap and a water.
2. Fixing My Car – I am almost ready to start the rebuild process for my 3rd generation RX-7. I am building the motor to support 500whp, so this will be quite a treat to get my red baby on the road again. Unfortunately, with the hot Arizona summers and no A/C, I am not going to be able to fully enjoy my red beast until fall.
3. My Businesses – Over the past few week, my business has grown tremendously. I booked 3 new clients last week and have half a dozen or so referrals to follow up on. Our IT consulting business is growing well, too. It is just non stop action now and I have to say, I have been waiting for this for a long time!
4. Making Money – Obviously, with lots of business, comes more money. I digg the concept of being self-employed and financially comfortable, and my life is quickly becoming that. Additionally, my online earnings are up 500% this month, compared to last. That is becoming a nice thing to fall back on. It’s a great feeling waking up in the morning and seeing money earned in my sleep.
5. Blogging – I have had a surge of new readers and subscribers to my blog lately, and that is very motivating. By the way, welcome new readers! I have also had an influx of creativity as far as new topics to write about. Not to mention, the upcoming PageRank update looks very promising and should provide for a nice boost in search engine traffic and, of course, private advertising revenue.
Well, that’s whats on my mind lately. According to the meme, I’m suppose to tag 5 other people. I’m tagging: Josh Buckley, The Paper Bull, David Wilkinson, Matt Coddington, and Mitchell Harper. Tell me, guys, what are your obsessive thoughts?